Looking for something new and exciting this Fall? Join our innovative team of entrepreneurs, dreamers, makers and creatives! We are currently hiring Part-time Customer Associates for our newest Anthropologie location opening at The Corners of Brookfield. The pay is competitive, and the hours are flexible. Click on the link below to start your journey with us today!
Small childcare center seeking a Lead Infant/Toddler room teacher! Previously located on UW-Waukesha Campus, conveniently moved to Meadowbrook Marketplace Shopping Center in Waukesha.
Job duties include: Leading the classroom of four children under the age of two, maintaining children’s daily logs, providing love and care for the children, basic cleaning duties, ect. Candidates are required to have state certifications to be a lead teacher (will work with individuals that are close). Hours will begin at 30/week and increase into the fall to full time and can be flexible; pay is based on experience!
Please contact Molly at 262-875-3415″
Company/Family Name: Barnes
Job Title: After school child care
Work Schedule: Monday-Thurs
Hours per Week: Up To 20 hours
Wage/Salary: $12/hr plus Auto allowance
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Employment End Date: TBD
Job Posting Expiration Date: 30 Days
Job Location: (North Side, South Side, Close to Campus etc.)
Milwaukee and West Suburbs
We are looking for after school help with our two boys who are 10 and 12. We require any potential hire to provide their own vehicle. A typical day would include a 3:00 PM pick up from school in Milwaukee and a drive to our home or to the boys activities such as baseball, soccer and/or hockey practices and games. Work obligation includes childcare to 7 PM daily Monday through Thursday.
Valid Drivers License with no moving vehicle infractions in the last 2 years.
Reliability, honesty and caring nature a must.
Please contact Julie Barnes at
Barnes.firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 414-559-5957
Contact Name: Julie Barnes
Contact Phone: 414-559-5957
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Address: W291N4127 Prairie Wind Cir S. Pewaukee, WI 53072
I am looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join my small start-up business. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies as well as providing creative input to many aspects of the business. The time expectation would be approximately five to eight hours per week, much of which could be done remotely.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and experience in small business development.
Unpaid internship. College Credit Available and free program attendance.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the owner in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer management systems.
- Help organize events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree program
For More Information and to Apply:
Email Joanne with your contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Represent the Bucks on campus in grassroots marketing initiatives to promote our product and recruit fans to attend games. We are looking to hire 2-3 brand ambassadors per college campus within SE Wisconsin.
- Attend campus events including set up and tear down of display booths, handing out promotional materials, data collection, and contest fulfillment
- Promoting student/faculty discount programs by displaying and distributing marketing materials on campus and with nearby businesses.
- Assist marketing/sales department with development and execution of group sales with campus clubs, organizations, dorms, and faculty groups.
- Assist the Bucks with other marketing initiatives as needed
- Promote the student app
- College student for 2017-18 school year
- Energetic, outgoing, personable and willing to interact with fans
- Responsible, dependable, ability to work independently
- Ability to work weekend events and nights as needed
- Marketing / promotions experience a plus
- Sales experience a plus
Konni Hibicke- Director of Marketing
United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County (UWGMWC) has a unique opening for a Seasonal Volunteer Engagement Administrator. This individual will aid in the successful administration and facilitation of United Way’s volunteer engagement program activities during the annual Season of Caring and Community Campaign season.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
VOLUNTEER PROJECT ADMINISTRATION
- Manage all aspects of company and community supply drives that occur during Season of Caring/Annual Campaign timetable, including inventory and valuing of in-kind donations.
- Conduct post-event supply inventories after United Way signature events or on-site volunteer projects.
- Manage Volunteer Van scheduling and enter final log data into the van tracking calendar.
- Support all on-site volunteer projects including The Shoebox Project, Snack Packs for Kids, Sandwich Making, New Parent Kits and other on-site volunteer projects as assigned. Support includes delivery and set-up of volunteer project supplies to corporation or community group; on-site volunteer management support; and delivery of final volunteer project kits to funded partner recipients.
- Coordinate the distribution of all Live United t-shirts and volunteer promotional materials for Season of Caring and signature volunteer events including the re-ordering, sorting and general delivery process.
- Support administrative and logistical needs of United Way signature events such as Project Homeless Connect, The Women’s Job Seminars, The Men’s Job Seminar, MPS Day One, and Fill the Freezer. Support includes improving the efficiency of volunteer check-in process at signature events.
- Conduct reminder calls and follow-up survey calls to volunteers and event attendees to impact attendance and measure results.
- Enter volunteer data from liability/photo waivers into database.
- Enter group event specifics into Volunteer Engagement tracking calendar.
- Compose weekly interdepartmental emails summarizing department highlights and upcoming projects.
- Work with Manager of Community Volunteerism to prioritize and establish calendar for 2018 community supply drives based on community need and partnership opportunities.
- Work with Office Manager and Community Impact Division to establish “Notes of Encouragement” plan and timeline for calendar year 2018.
- Customer service needs are met resulting in positive volunteer experiences for individuals, families, community groups and workplaces.
- Orderly administration of volunteer engagement division activities with high level of accuracy and achievement of deadlines.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable automobile, and auto insurance coverage. Able to drive company van to meetings, appointments and events.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to walk, sit and stand for extended periods.
- Use Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for effective division administration.
- Experience in data entry.
- Demonstrated success in customer service.
- Office hours are split between two sites, Milwaukee (225 W. Vine Street) and Waukesha (1717 Paramount Drive), with office hours of normal operation from Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
TO APPLY: For further job criteria and complete details, click on: https://www.milwaukeejobs.com/j/26226878
If you meet or exceed job requirements, please apply directly at this web address today. Please indicate salary requirements.