DIRECT SUPPORT CARE STAFF
Homes for Independent Living (HIL) provides residential and community-based services and supports for individuals with a wide array of disabilities including but not limited to development and physical disabilities, brain injuries and mental illness.
We are hiring Full-time, Part-time and Flex Direct Care Support Staff in West Bend and Waukesha/Pewaukee. We have multiple opportunities for all shifts available in our Supported Apartment Program (SAP) and Adult Family Homes (AFH) and Community Based Residential Programs (CBRF).
This work will provide a great experience for those going into healthcare, social work or educational field. Job includes Paid Training.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assist in daily living activities such as personal cares (AFH/CBRF), health monitoring, medication administration, meal preparation and light housekeeping. Coaching and mentoring in our SAP program.
- Assist in recreational activities such as going for walks, watching movies, going out to eat (AFH/CBRF), shopping and going to appointments
- Come to work with a positive attitude and have fun!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Have a valid WI Regular Driver’s license with an acceptable driving record for at least three years
- Compassionate, supportive, easy going, team player and good humored as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional and strong problem solving skills
- CNA license is helpful but not required. Experience working with clients with behavioral issues is a must for our Behavioral Homes.
Please contact Carol Willegal, Recruiter
262-306-9441 or email@example.com
WASSEL, HARVEY & SCHUK, LLP is seeking a lawyers personal assistant/paralegal to maintain and develop a relationship with all of the lawyers clientele for our Muskego location. Must have excellent communication skills, must be able to handle a high volume of phone calls in a professional and efficient manner, Strong typing and proof reading skill necessary.
Apply by July 10, 2015:
Forward letter of interest, resume, salary history and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 8-5 Monday-Friday
Wassel, Harvey & Schuk, LLP
W188S7820 Racine Ave. #400 Muskego, WI 53150
(262) 465-8300 – phone
Work with Kids! Make a Difference!
ATC is currently hiring a Line Staff Members to work with a child with autism spectrum disorder. Students will work with a child-client 2-4 times per week, for 2-3 hours each session. We currently have shifts available in Racine. No experience working with children with this diagnosis is necessary. Line Staff receive 40 hours of paid training, working directly with the child to whom you’d be assigned, alongside an experienced mentor. Entry pay ranges from $9.75 to $11.25/hour. To be a Line Staff Member, you must be 18 years or older and have reliable transportation. **Please note: We ask at least a 6 month commitment to offer consistency to our child-clients.
To join ATC, please apply on-line at www.atcwi.com/join_our_team . Please email Sara Jansky with questions – email@example.com.
The Client Specialist is responsible for the client service & marketing functions of one or more Financial Advisors following a wealth management or portfolio management business approach, including any operational functions necessary to meet client service requirements. They will also participate in the Financial Advisors(s) business development efforts in alignment with the Financial Advisor(s) long-term business plan.
- Responsible for client onboarding coordination, which includes managing Financial Advisor(s) prospect pipeline, assisting with proposal generation, preparing new account paperwork, opening accounts, transitioning new assets to Baird and establishing an ongoing communication/client service plan.
- Partner with Baird’s Corporate Resource Groups and be knowledgeable of the services they are able to provide FAs, CAs and clients providing the best outcome for clients and the firm.
- Answers all incoming Financial Advisors’ phone calls and handles as appropriate. Initiates action and advises Financial Advisor of action taken. May contact potential clients with Financial Advisor’s direction to introduce products.
- May schedule client appointments and/or conference room for appointments.
- Stay current and understand firm policy and procedures in an ever changing regulatory environment, being able to articulate the reason for certain requirements to clients as needed.
- Communicate progress updates to clients, as needed, on more complex projects.
- May manage the Social Media strategy for Financial Advisor(s)/team, including LinkedIn, FA Website, Twitter, etc.
- Maintain FA website, including periodic review calls with the provider. Prepare and present content ideas to FA.
- Maintain Client Relationship Management (CRM) system for Financial Advisor(s), as well as leverage the platform to manage the client relationship through mailings, reporting, e-mail tracking, and more, with the goal of implementing well-defined client service models.
- May organize and coordinate seminars and client events at the direction of Financial Advisor(s). Develops client lists, designs material and seminar/meeting content, coordinates PowerPoint presentations and follows through with client contact.
- Seek ways to enhance FA(s) business effectiveness and marketability.
- Develop prospecting material/ book of services offered
- Proactively review investment opportunities on a daily basis & notify Financial Advisor(s) to take action on those opportunities with the goal of driving the Financial Advisors’ business. Specifically, this may include funds available/money line, maturing securities, reorg items, previous days’ activities and external websites.
- Support FA business plan objectives and align individual goals with the plan.
- Work with Financial Advisor(s) to directly generate new business and maintain/increase existing client relationships through various techniques including developing systems for cross-referencing and/or cross-selling that enhance client satisfaction, build client retention and create client loyalty.
- Work with Baird Corporate Resources to create advanced client reports and potentially present these finding to clients. (Social Security Review, Financial Plan, Estate Documents Review, Insurance Quotes)
- Initiates and completes all transactions required to fully service client accounts i.e. paperwork, correspondence, client request fulfillment and special projects as needed
- Ensures compliance with Baird’s policies regarding correspondence, books and records requirements including trade policies, seminars, and marketing.
- May enter security orders including stocks, bonds, fixed income, options, annuities and other investment vehicle orders per Financial Advisors’ instructions or upon client’s verbal direction.
- May also provide back-up to other teams and the branch when necessary, as well as perform other duties and special projects as necessary.
- Maintain primarily electronic files and ability to retrieve the information quickly as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or industry experience comparable to Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-9 years of prior industry and/or administrative work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Must be Series 7/63 or 7/66 or 7/63/65 licensed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with the ability to learn and effectively navigate Baird’s Private Wealth Management technology platforms (Thomson ONE, Albridge, Envestnet, CRM, Money Guide Pro, LiquidOffice etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including e-mail); ability to adeptly exchange ideas and information.
- Emotional Intelligence – Able to communicate with respect using appropriate language and voice volume in all situations.
- Good interpersonal skills — ability to effectively and proactively work with both external and internal clients and relate with others in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives. Willing and able to research and provide an answer or feedback within 24 hours of initial.
- Strong organizational skills — consistent ability to prioritize work flow of self and Financial Advisors in order to achieve specific goals in a timely manner.
- Understands compliance regulations including the client complaint process and correspondence policies. Maintains client confidentiality in all situations.
- Proven reliability in attendance and performance. Strong work ethic, 90% of your day is spent actively working on FA/Client requests.
- Detail oriented with an emphasis on accuracy. Critical thinking and proactive problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills with ability to perform semi-advanced math.
- Staying current and understanding firm policy and procedures in an ever changing regulatory environment, being able to articulate the reason for certain requirements to clients as needed.
Please contact Jason Foss by phone or email to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-298-1794
Job Opportunities in Pewaukee, WI
Effective June 15, 2015
For career opportunities, go to our website: www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com
To apply for a position, please create a profile on our online recruitment system, Virtual Edge @ virtualedge.com
The Pewaukee Yacht Club is looking for seasonal part time help. The Club Attendant maintains and supplies the club property.
- Yard upkeep such as mowing, trimming, and weeding
- Keeping the grounds neat and swept
- Maintain Yacht Club’s equipment and buildings
- Fuel members’ power boats
- Keep the interior of the clubhouse swept, mopped and supplied with the necessary paper and bar products
- Equip and maintain the PYC Judges Boats
- Assist bar staff when needed
Hourly rate starting at $8.50/hr
Hours are flexible and will run seasonally from May thru October.
Interested candidates should contact Club Manager John Grignon, Jr for more information: 414-852-4961 or email email@example.com
FedEx Ground is growing within the Milwaukee area. There is a new location that will be opening in Menomonee Falls in August 2015. The station is located at N96W14849 County Line Road and it on bus route #279. The Station is starting to recruit part time package handlers and will start recruiting for Operations Admins within the next 1-2 weeks.
Package handlers take an active, physical role keeping our packages moving, while working on the dock either loading or unloading the delivery vehicles. Package handlers earn starting pay of $10.56 – $11.06/ hour, paid time off after 90 days and medical benefits after they work 1000 hours. Package handlers work early morning or evening hours.
Individuals interested in the part time package handler position, must attend a sort observation prior to applying for the position. For more information or to register for a sort observation, candidates can go to www.watchasort.com.
Operation Administrators are typically part time, working either early morning or evening hours, providing admin support to the different departments. Administrators are paid based on experience and are eligible for a full benefits package on their first day of employment. For more information on these opportunities, candidates can go to www.fedex.com/careers. I anticipate these opportunities to be posted the week of June 15th.