Position Title: Contact Center Personal Banker
Location: 235 N. Executive Drive, Brookfield, WI
Full-time 40 hours per week
Salary: $33,000 a year
Shifts: various shifts available
Start date: Aug. 4, 2014 or Sept. 2, 2014
Bilingual in Spanish is highly preferred but not required
Job ID: 1400019184 and 1400019185
- Answer all incoming calls through BMO Harris Customer Contact Center in a prompt and professional manner.
• Provide excellent customer service while assisting department in meeting service levels and achieving own service goals.
• Exhibit thorough knowledge of bank products and services and make appropriate suggestions to customers to enhance their banking relationship.
• Ability to be flexible as call volume dictates and always be willing to put the customer first.
• Handle basic bank transactions relative to a contact center environment and personal banker functions in regards to setting up services and deposit accounts.
• Remain well versed in all marketing initiatives and communicate with customers regarding current products and services.
90% answer all incoming calls in prompt and professional manner
10% Process paperwork in accurate and timely manner
• Answer inbound calls and respond to inquiries in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Develop a working knowledge of contact center processes and procedures.
• Listen effectively to customer inquiries and determine appropriate action to respond.
• Take ownership of calls and follow up with customers whose requests require additional research.
• Analyze customer relationships to suggest products and services that enhance the customer’s banking relationship.
• Work efficiently in a multi-tasking environment, maintaining a positive and professional attitude toward change.
• Ability to be flexible as call volume and special events dictate, including weekend and holiday staffing.
• Maintain knowledge of all Marketing promotions with ability to cross sell products and services, utilizing features and benefits.
• Cross Functional Relationships
• Personal & Commercial, On-line Banking
Qualifications – External
- High School Diploma – some college preferred
• 2-3 years work experience in customer service environment
• Computer knowledge
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Strong problem-resolution skills
• Flexibility to work overtime, weekends and holidays