Responsible for supporting sales staff in all sales activities and customer support
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate sales associate
- Assist the sales team with maintaining and updating sales information
- Assist the sales team with order entry, including proofs, notes, etc.
- Assist web customers and provide answers to inquiries or direct the question to the sales team
- Organize and maintain materials for trade shows (samples, printed documents, etc)
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Assist in maintaining current client data.
- Assist in preparing paperwork to activate and maintain services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Assist in identifying and resolving client concerns.
- Support in the development and implementation of special sales activities to drive sales.
- Utilize math skills for computing information for orders, customers, and reports.
Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general communication and web instructions. Ability to write reports and simple product copy. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers sales representatives, clients, and production staff.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages, and area.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have working knowledge of software functions including data entry, email, Microsoft Word, internet searches and professional phone skills.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
To apply please contact:
Career & Internship Coordinator
University of Wisconsin – Waukesha
1500 N University Dr.
Waukesha, WI 53188